This unique series of books encourages readers to explore the geography and
culture of fascinating countries as they enjoy and learn about the oral tradition.
Each title includes:
• A folk poem or song and a folktale, myth, or legend from the target country
• A literary nonfiction section covering various aspects of the story’s setting
• A how-to text—a recipe of an easy-to-make, kid-friendly, traditional dish
• An appealing illustrated map that serves as a springboard for further
• A glossary of regional and challenging terms
A lomo de cuento is a unique series that encourages young readers to explore the geography and culture of fascinating countries as they explore and enjoy oral tradition. This volume about Mexico opens with the Mixteco legend El pájaro verde and on the informational section covers different aspects of the Oaxaca region, Mexico’s rain forests, archeological sites, and more. Includes an easy-to-make recipe, folk poems, and an illustrated map.
- A lomo de cuento por México: El pájaro verde
- Sergio Andricaín , Antonio Orlando Rodríguez
- Israel Barrón
- 14.95 $
- Publish date:
- 32 pgs.