Y eso, ¿cómo llegó a tu lonchera?
Multiple Award-Winning Title
One of the best parts of a young child’s day is opening a lunchbox and diving in. But how did that delicious food get there? From planting wheat to mixing dough, climbing trees to machine-squeezing fruit, picking cocoa pods to stirring a vat of melted bliss, here is a clear, engaging look at the steps involved in producing some common foods. Health tips and a peek at basic food groups complete the menu.
- Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students K-12
- Illinois Monarch Award Master List
- American Farm Bureau's Book of the Year
- Parents Magazine 20 Best Children's Books
- Y eso, ¿cómo llegó a tu lonchera?
- How Did That Get in My Luchbox? The Story of Food
- Chris Butterworth
- Lucia Gaggiotti
- 14.95 $
- Publish date:
- 28 pgs.